Welcome to the story of us as we experience the journey to becoming first time parents!! We are very blessed and super excited to embark on this next chapter of our lives together.

Monday, February 7, 2011

15 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along:
15 weeks
Size of baby: apple
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 5 – 6 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Definitely the pants and some cute dresses too! 
Gender: 3 more weeks!!
Movement: little flutters
What I miss: sushi
Cravings:  still crazy for my Orange Juice but I’m starting to crave sweets again too 
Symptoms: daily growing tummy
Best Moment this week: Doctor’s appointment tomorrow!!

 

That’s right, doctor’s appointment tomorrow!! I can’t wait!  I don’t think I am scheduled for a sonogram but you better believe I am going to beg to have one.  I am going crazy wondering what this baby is going to be. (But I am still having strong girl thoughts Smile ) But if not, I can wait 3 more weeks, at least I will get to hear that sweet heartbeat again.  A friend text a good idea and told me to record the heartbeat on my phone so that I can share it with others!!  I’m sure a post will follow tomorrow if there is any exciting news!

No comments:

Post a Comment