Welcome to the story of us as we experience the journey to becoming first time parents!! We are very blessed and super excited to embark on this next chapter of our lives together.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

26 Weeks

IMG_8843

Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along:
26 weeks
Size of baby: English Cucumber?? (about 14 inches)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 22 lbs…ugh!
Maternity Clothes: almost completely
Gender: IT’S A BOY!!
Movement: he’s kicking…all the time! 
What I miss: being able to do so many things without taking so many breaks
Cravings: anything sour, especially lemon pie 
Symptoms: indigestion has set in 
Best Moment this week: Laying in the bed laughing with Mike as my stomach danced around!  We have ourselves quite the kicker!!

 

I have so many pictures and updates to add and I just get so lazy when I sit down.  Hopefully I will work up enough energy this week to post pics of Landry’s shower, my growing belly, new bathroom tile I laid by myself, and my pretty yard that my mother in law and I worked so hard on this weekend!! Stay tuned… Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment