Welcome to the story of us as we experience the journey to becoming first time parents!! We are very blessed and super excited to embark on this next chapter of our lives together.

Monday, May 16, 2011

29 Weeks

Holy Cow, I can’t believe it has already been 29 weeks!  I only have 77 more days until my due date.  I have mixed emotions when thinking about the time I have left.  I can hardly wait for my baby boy to get here but I am really enjoying being pregnant.  Maybe it’s because I waited so long to get pregnant or that I haven’t been sick and it’s been pretty easy.  I really think I was just cut out for this pregnancy thing, I LOVE IT!!!  It has been nothing but a wonderful experience.  Here’s a picture of my growing belly and some prego updates…

IMG_8845

 

Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along:
29 weeks
Size of baby: Butternut Squash (about 2 1/2 pounds)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 25 lbs…(8 lbs. over what I should be, oops)
Maternity Clothes: yes
Gender: IT’S A BOY!!
Movement: he’s kicking…all the time and you can see my stomach moving 
What I miss: being able to do so many things without taking so many breaks
Cravings: anything edible Smile 
Symptoms: very frequent bathroom breaks 
Best Moment this week: 4D sonogram and baby shower

No comments:

Post a Comment