Welcome to the story of us as we experience the journey to becoming first time parents!! We are very blessed and super excited to embark on this next chapter of our lives together.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Maternity Pics and Baby E

A double post since I haven’t posted in awhile.  First, some super adorable maternity pics that my good friend Yomaida took.  She is a fantastic photographer and has quite a gift.  In fact, she has done several Christmas cards for us and hopefully soon she will be able to take newborn pics and announcements for little Landry!  She has a really cute blog if anyone needs pictures taken please check her out: http://yomaida-capturing-memories.blogspot.com/.

Yomaida was even willing to get up early one Saturday morning and meet us in beautiful downtown McKinney.  I will say we had a great time despite the humidity and Y kept us laughing the whole time.  I wish I had pictures of her taking pictures, it was quite a site. Smile There were a few times when she fell off of her stool, did the splits in the middle of the street, and even laid flat on her stomach to get a good shot.  Like I said, she’s the best!  She would take us to random places that you would never think would make a good picture like in an alley, against a torn down building and even at a little magic shop.  I think I was about 20 weeks along so the bump isn’t huge but definitely adorable.  Enjoy…

Baby Bump IMG_3545 Baby Bump IMG_3551Baby Bump IMG_3611

 

Baby Bump IMG_3661 blk and wht blizzard

                                One of my favorites

Baby Bump IMG_3646Baby Bump IMG_3762Baby Bump IMG_3661Baby Bump IMG_3662

Baby Bump IMG_3676 Landry blk and wht

 

And in other news…Welcome to the world my precious nephew Easton Rocky Fallwell.

IMG_8860

For the next couple of weeks I can definitely say that he is the cutest little thing I have ever laid eyes on.  He is such a doll and a great baby.  He is already a good sleeper and keeps all of us entertained.  Here are some of my favorite little pics that I snapped during my visit with Matt, Jamie and Easton!

IMG_8862

He was a big boy weighing in at 8 lbs. 9 ounces

IMG_8877IMG_8878

Spending time in the incubator in his super hero mask

IMG_8886IMG_8894

With his beautiful momma and proud poppa

  IMG_8896

Look at those squishy little cheeks

IMG_8928IMG_8948IMG_8949

IMG_8950IMG_8953IMG_8963

IMG_8975

                         Welcome home Fallwell family!

 

I can’t wait to post pics of little E with his new cousin in just a couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment