Welcome to the story of us as we experience the journey to becoming first time parents!! We are very blessed and super excited to embark on this next chapter of our lives together.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

33 Weeks

photo (1)

Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along:
33 weeks
Size of baby: Cantaloupe (almost 5 pounds)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 25 lbs…(I haven’t gained anymore!)
Maternity Clothes: yes
Gender: IT’S A BOY!!
Movement: his legs are moving up toward my ribs, its funny to see his little legs wiggle all over the place
What I miss: sleeping though the night without all of the bathroom breaks 
Cravings: cereal
Symptoms: I can’t complain about a thing! 
Best Moment this week: feeling Landry wiggle around every time I held his new cousin Easton!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! 25 pounds is great! You look SO good...I know I always say it, but I mean it. This week has been weird...I miss you at the gym. :) You did HANG TOUGH ...love you!

    ReplyDelete