Welcome to the story of us as we experience the journey to becoming first time parents!! We are very blessed and super excited to embark on this next chapter of our lives together.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Football Saturdays

I love college football Saturdays! It's so much fun to get together with friends, eat lots of junk, and root for your favorite teams. Football Saturdays also remind me that Fall is on the way! I love when the weather cools off and we can leave the windows open and let the cool air blow in. That's real football weather!
Well, the little man really enjoys football days too. Daddy gets to be home all day & there's always plenty of people to entertain him

The last few weekends we have had him all dressed up in his little OU onesie and matching booties. I think his daddy was a little jealous so he bought him a bunch of Ohio State gear too. Unfortunately it's all too big for him so he will have to wait a few months to root for daddy's team. (maybe by the time they fit, OSU will be looking better)

Until then, Here's my little guy all ready to root on the Sooners...



Momma's little sooner man...



A break during half time to watch Papa's team, Roll Tide!



I'd say football Saturdays are a success


BOOMER SOONER!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment